Elijah Wood is voicing Sigma.
This is… I… I just…
“Agent Maine, isn’t that the soldier from the freeway? The one that shot you in the throat? …I thought so. Sic ‘em.”
Because sometimes I like to think I can play the piano! I was looking up piano Red vs. Blue covers, but could find close to none, so I tried myself, albeit dodgily.
Blood Gulch Blues! I…tried my best.
Season 10 things are being unveiled today! Unfortunately, I can’t get there until tomorrow. Booo. I’m over at http://corbomitemaneuver.tumblr.com/ so hit me up if you want.
- Wash: Clearly they transferred Epsilon into that floating thing we saw.
- Doc: You saw a floating thing?
- Wash: Yes, like a metal eye. It shot a laser at us.
- Doc: Yeah... ok. Hey Wash, this sun is really hot. Maybe we should find you some shade.
- Wash: I'm not hallucinating. Meta saw it too.
- Meta: *snarls*
- Wash: Oh yes you did! Don't even try that.
- Doc: Wash, do you see the floating eye ball now? Is he here with us?
- Wash: Don't psycho-analyze me.
- Doc: I'd like to talk to the laser eye for a minute, Wash.
- Wash: Shut up. Meta, let's convert this to a recovery unit, but be careful. This thing looks like it's in bad shape.
- Doc: What's he doing...?
- Wash: This is a storage unit, but we're trained to modify them. We can change the storage unit into a capture unit. That way, the next time we see Epsilon, he won't get away.
- Doc: Are you talking about the regular Epsilon or the Epsilon who's just a floating head and visits you when you're alone?
- Wash: I'm not crazy... and it was just an eye that was floating around, not the whole head.
- Doc: Yes Wash, because the whole head is what makes it crazy.
Red vs Blue PSA: Real Life vs The Internet
“Stealing and killing is a huge rush. I’ve caught the fever!”
guys may I remind you that Donut is flawless