- Sarge: Shake it off you big orange baby, what happened to you?
- Donut: He's been chasing the dragon.
- Simmons: Donut, shut up, he was drugged just like me.
- Donut: That's what I'm saying! He fell off the wagon, and shook hands with the Devil!
- Simmons: Shut up!
- Donut: He's been ridin' the wave, and trippin' the technicolor dreamscape. Far out, man. Druggie loser.
- Simmons: Will, you, stop, Donut! All you're doing with your stupid anti-drug lingo is making me actually want to try drugs.
- Donut: Choose life, Simmons. Choose it.
You know what the line is between stalking and romance? Romance happens in movies, stalking happens in real life. Tucker (via nickneverknew)
- D: Oh. So it is pride. I was registering an emotion, but I incorrectly categorized it as stupidity.
- York: Yeah. They're closely related.
Two Tucker shirts currently in the Verenda Designs shop!